What’s The Instagram Secret
So nobody has every asked me this outright, but I think that everyone thinks there must be one.
I know that I spend a while thinking the there might be and that everyone else had it all together. But let me tell you that it’s not just one thing…
It’s an accumulation of doing all things together; and you may be naturally gifted at doing all tings and find it easy or you may have to work at it and push yourself to complete all of the things.
So in my opinion the Instagram secret comes from doing all of these things all together in lovely harmony:
1. SHOWING UP CONSISTENTLY
* posting at least once per day
* doing around 7/8 story slides per day
* and showing up in any additional way that you can through IGTV/Instagram ads/Reels
2. ENGAGING REGULARLY
* setting aside at least 30mins a day to have conversations with people and reply back to people who have commented or sent you DM’s.
* having a look through the hashtags you’re using regularly and having conversations with other people using the same hashtags.
* purposefully building relationships with people who can help you grow your business or who you would like to become ‘business friends’ with.
3. USING HASHTAGS PROPERLY
* researching a good bunch of hashtags that are relevant to your business and your clients and using a good mixture of them to make sure you are turning up in the right hashtags where your people are.
* at least once a month
4. KNOWING WHAT’S WORKING
* regularly looking at your stats and making sure you know what is working right and what isn’t working so you can move forward in a positive direction.
* understanding what your audience react well to and doing more of that
* looking at what images, filters, quotes, branding etc. work well so that you can continue to up level your visual content.
* regularly ask your followers what they want in stories, have a look at what they’re up to and care about them.
Put that all together and you will end up with a strong, healthy, functioning account.
And, if all of that seems like a lot then get in touch and I can help you. You can book a Power Hour by following the link below and we can go through your account and get you pointing in the right direction.